Introducing you to Mary Morrisey – and The Dreambuilder Programme
Mary Morrisey is a truly inspirational lady. Just listening to Mary will raise your vibration and motivate you to believe that anything is possible.
Here below are a few of her thoughts around how we need to live our lives and believe that our dream really can come true.
Mary states that
Our longing and discontent with our current lives is showing us that we really desire more.
So why can’t we have more?
Dare we dream of more?
She goes on to answer the million dollar question we ask ourselves. If there is such a thing as the Law of Attraction, then
why do so many people not manage to manifest their dreams?
The Three Dream Traps
- We spend far too much time focusing on what we do not want to happen.
As humans, we give far too much attention to negative thinking. Our perceived threats.
We focus on the negative thoughts and feelings, what if it all goes wrong if I try that? What if it doesn’t work out? what if I fail? Sound familiar?
We need to turn this around to positive thoughts.
Ask yourself, are my thoughts empowering thoughts? Or are they dis-empowering thoughts?
The Invisible laws of the Universe state that:-
Everything is created twice,
Once in our thoughts and then as things.
We need to stop our dis-empowering thoughts in their tracks – as these will only attract negative experiences or keep us stuck.
You must re-train your brain to think it, feel it, see it, believe it is possible.
Focus your attention on it being possible and you will be amazed at what will come along in your life. Co-incidence after co-incidence.
Or are they co-incidences at all?
Or are you starting to attract a better life for yourself because you are focusing on the positive and what is possible?
SEE IT, BELIEVE IN IT, BEFORE YOU EXPERIENCE IT.
VISUALISE THE LIFE YOU TRULY WOULD LOVE TO LIVE MOVING FORWARD. VISUALISE THIS DAILY.
TELL YOURSELF IT IS POSSIBLE.
- STOP letting your sub-conscious brain trying to keep you safe by all its negative talk. It will definitely try and talk you out of your dreams. It will try and talk you out of moving forward, it will definitely try and talk you out of taking risks. Because it is trying to keep you safe.
But safe sometimes just keeps you stuck and living a less than perfect life. You just make do and that is not really living life to the full.
Your sub-conscious brain will try and keep you in your comfort zone where it is safe. John Assaraf explains how this works eloquently in his book Innercise – find a copy on Amazon.
Your subconscious brain will try and sabotage those dreams and desires. There is more information about John’s work within the resources section of this website. Another truly inspirational individual.
FEAR and DOUBT and WORRY are making your decisions for you. The trouble is this becomes a real habit.
Constrictive and destructive thoughts begin to rule your life. You need to be aware of them and stop them in their tracks.
Choose to notice them, I can’t, there will be terrible consequences if I ……………. , I will look stupid if I try that ……If you then give your attention to those thoughts, you put all your focus on them. Guess what, the reality of those thoughts will manifest themselves in your life. That is a scary concept – but one which is true.
Remember what you focus on. You manifest.
So TRY this to close those negative thoughts down:-
- Notice those thoughts, the fear, the doubt around a desire or action
- Make an appointment to talk to that fear, doubt in three days from now
- In the meantime, turn up the volume on what is possible, what you really desire and what could be happening now if only you did not have those fears, those doubts. Be grateful for the here and now and what you already have in your life now. Remember nothing is bad unless you think it is bad. Use your strategies to turn up the positive energy within you. What possible good could come from this situation?
- List all the good things which could happen if you were brave enough to take action. What is the result you really want? – see it, feel it, believe in it.
- Then in three days time, return back to the initial fear or doubt. Ask yourself what possible good could emerge in my life right now? What would I love to happen? Focus on those positive thoughts because;-
EVERYTHING HAPPENS TWICE
ONCE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND OUR FEELINGS
THEN IN OUR LIVES.
THAT IS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.
Find out more about Mary Morrisey and her wonderful teachings and work at https://www.bravethinkinginstitute.com/