EFT (Tapping) Coaching Sessions
My life totally changed when I discovered Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) also known as TAPPING.
I still use TAPPING regularly to keep me grounded and to reduce stress and anxiety in difficult situations at work. As a senior manager these things will never go away, I have just learned how to deal with them better.
Find out more about EFT here.
Now as a fully qualified EFT Practitioner, I can help others to become the best version of themselvesthrough EFT. I can also combine my coaching skills with EFT practice to offer a unique experience which has great results.
So what is EFT – otherwise known as TAPPING?
Tapping is a scientifically proven technique that works to rewire the brain by sending calming signals to the amygdala, the stress centre of the brain, allowing both the body and brain to release limitations from negative experiences, emotions, thoughts and much more that hold us back from creating the life we want.
It is mind-blowing in its effectiveness for creating change and bringing relief and calm to so many people.
What is it that is holding me back?
Ever asked yourself that question?
Well, I did, and this sent me on a completely new journey of discovery which changed my life. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) can help you identify what is holding you back. Or you can use it just to reduce stress and anxiety in your life. Evidence has identified that EFT can reduce cortisol in the body by 41%.
TAPPING helped me to become calm and focused. I make better decisions, and have clarity through the use of EFT.
Ever thought about how your own limiting beliefs might be the problem?
Ever suffered from lack of confidence or self-worth?
Ever went into a new role and suffered from imposter syndrome?
Or worse has your current life sent you into a spiral of self-doubt, anxiety and then fear of what might be around the corner next?
None of these are healthy places to be, but once stuck sometimes we need help to move forward.
Need help with:
EFT or TAPPING sessions can provide you with that support and guidance to move forward and to release you from the negative thinking which keeps you stuck.
But the most difficult part is getting started.
In this free introductory session with me we will look to unpick what is lying beneath your current situation. Still not convinced watch this video
Book in your FREE Clarity, Strategy, Action session.
Here is what we will do in this valuable session:-
Get really clear on your goals both short term and long term
Identify the biggest obstacles that are stopping you
Tell you exactly what you should focus on to move forward
Offer you strategies and next steps to take get started on living your better life
I will give you my honest evaluation of what is possible for you based on your skills and goals
Embark on your own personalised, transformational EFT coaching programme with Gillian.
What can you expect from an EFT (tapping) session:-
- Private Online EFT coaching sessions with Gillian.
- Each session lasting up to 60 mins
- You choose what you want to focus on
Perhaps that might be:
- Clarity about what is holding you back from achieving your goals
- Clarity about possible limiting beliefs which are stopping you from making progress and moving forward
- How to use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Tapping to help with stress moving forward – reducing Cortisol in the body
You will also benefit from:
- Links to suggested additional resources to help you on your journey to a calmer and more rewarding life
- The benefit of the knowledge and expertise of someone who has been in your shoes and come out of the other end, successfully
- Someone to hold you to account, to ensure you do the work and move to a calmer, more fulfilling way of living
Single sessions of EFT support normally – £75
Book Three sessions for £150
Why did you sign up for EFT sessions with Gillian?
The pandemic and all it entailed were long and draining. I was running a major programme of work with tight deadlines on top of dealing with home schooling, and all the other problems and restrictions everyone else had. I was flirting with burnout, and was definitely interested in any insight in how to worry less, and achieve more.
Did you have any reservations about this process?
I really didn’t know what was involved and it could have been a complete waste of time. I also was only just getting out and about again after all the lockdown, and it was still a bit strange meeting new people in person, although I was keen to do so.
What made you decide to go ahead?
I didn’t know what Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) was – I had never heard of it – but the range of techniques sounded very fresh and modern, and the whole thing was clearly geared to busy working professionals looking to manage large workloads, which definitely described me at the time!
Can you identify three things which have changed since undertaking this programme?
– I have absolutely overcome any initial hesitancy I may have had about getting out and about, meeting new people and doing new things – my friend says I am the busiest person she knows. (And yes, she does mean it as a compliment!).
– when I remember to use my new techniques I do have a much healthier attitude to all the inevitable problems which come up at work and am still invested in the outcomes, but less emotionally attached in a negative way.
– I have got a lot of mojo back and I feel more emotionally balanced and more calm in my decision making.
What (if anything) is different about the way Gillian’s services stand out from other similar practitioners?
Gillian is very focused and direct. She is honest, relatable and very kind, I have learnt a lot from her and also very much enjoyed spending time with her.
EFT (Tapping) – what impact did this have?
This was really a game changer – I have used it extensively and derived a lot of benefit from doing so. As a tactical solution to stress it really is unbeatable compared to other things I have tried over the years, and ace for things like nerves before big meetings or interviews
I would recommend anyone to give it a go – it may or may not solve all your problems, but it will surely give you a lot more tools in your arsenal.